Start/End: Sunday, 13th September 2020
On Sunday, September 13th the Newcastle District Chess Association will be hosting the Kings Gambit novelty tournament. The starting position is - e4, e5, f4. Black moves first in every game and whether Black accepts or declines the gambit is up to him / her.
- Fee: $20 Adults, Juniors $10.
- Time Control: 15 minutes + 5 Seconds Fischer.
- All games will be recorded as a Best Game Prize judged by IM Gary Lane will be available.
- Registration from 10am with the tournament to start at 10:30am.
- Pre-registration is appreciated by contacting, Brett Saunders on email – firstname.lastname@example.org and/or mobile – 0448 908 612
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT BRETT SAUNDERS
Venue - https://www.westsnewcastle.com.au/clubs/wests-city